Cantilever racking is the suitable storage system when it comes to storing particularly long, unwieldy or even heavy goods in such a way that the material can be accessed at any time and is stored safely and in a space-saving manner.
For example, cantilever racks can be found in the wood, metal and building materials trade, in production plants, in carpentry workshops or at car recyclers, where complete end-of-life vehicles are stored in an environmentally friendly way according to the current guidelines.
Cantilever racking features:
- Racking heights, useful depths and loads adapted to your storage conditions
- Standard arm loads up to 2 500 kg, upright loads up to 10 000 kg
- Height-adjustable storage levels in 100 mm increments
- Galvanised version for outdoor storage
- Can be extended at any time