Multi-tier racking systems expand the storage capacity to several times the available storage space. Multi-storey systems create up to 3 additional storage levels that are connected by stairs. This storage system makes optimum use of the available storage space.
Thanks to the robust and load-bearing cantilever racking, mezzanine floors can be realised at almost any height. The individual racking rows are connected horizontally with statically dimensioned beams, to which the floor covering is then attached. As a rule, the floor covering consists of gratings.
Features for multi-tier systems
- Store and pick on several storage levels at the same time
- thus faster processing of picking orders
- Subsequent expansion possible
- suitable for handling without industrial trucks
- variable partitioning possible